Thursday, June 4, 2009

weird.... lots of program next week

i dunno Y feel like uncomfortable....
Need to take a rest...
And my phone SHUT DOWN by itself that mean is almost time to let me change phone lo...hehe...
I saw bo xuan near my house working.. i now feel they not suitable together...
bcoz one is like princess another one like Frog that story...
Lots of weird thing happen today, i dunno how to describe....
i want to transfer school fast... i cant stand it anymore.....
Too many books to study.....ERRR
SUCK...
Miss my best friend...
YEAH going out with them next week
Next week hole week not free....BUZY BUZY...
HAHA...
MONDAY steamboat
TUESDAY friend's house
WEDNESDAY GAIGAI(buy formal wear...MAYBE )
THURSDAY outstation or gai gai
FRIDAY concert
SATURDAY family day
SUNDAY churh...praise th lord and the last day go out 4 a while...


u see my program is so so so FULL...
but everyday gaigai very sienz....
and also everyday at home can be crazy...
Haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment