Friday, June 5, 2009

maybe this year i feel i very unlucky....

2009 year of Jan, my uncle got to married le... Everyone is so happy... So, me & Bro & my dad help him to prepare bcoz he is in U.S.A...Is so buzy when we came back from MACAU......
Not enough rest for us... 1st of JaN, i need to prepare going to my new class....Haiz... Holiday so Fast already past, time is so precious..... On the day of buffet,everyone is so happy... i invited my friends too... haha...tommmorow, Dinner time.... Iwear what i have bought a suit of formal wear.... WOO... so damn nice at that dinner.... my uncle wife's mom is so greedy.... My families almost fight bcoz of her.... do u see b4 "tong sam fung bo" maybe this is part 3... I feel so sorry to my uncle.... What we have done 4 my uncle, he didnt apperciate... Never, thank u just blame....
My dad is so angry about it...but i really nevermind i wont let people ruin my feeling.....
My aunt& uncle very love us..
She teached us "learn from other people mistake" this is very important & also " do the things onto the people that u want people to do on u: dont do the things onto the people that u dont want people to do on U" .... i need to memorise it hole entire life...
On the last day of Jan,we having our fairwell dinner... all our families are their...
My father & my aunt is the most innocent people.. the help but didnt been apperciate but my uncle... i really hate him so so so much... The last day, is the unforgetable night... Everybody cry bcoz my dad and uncle almost fight... Y he want to come back to have his wedding ?
My all my families member unhappy.... i dont in his eye"family"is it meaningless...
But in my eye family is like treasure.... Nvm... he stayed in usa nvm...
All best wishes to my family.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment