Friday, June 5, 2009

Missed something...


last year, i went to HONG KONG & MACAU with my family...
i missed hongkong disneyland so much... it makes me very touched bcoz really all cartoons showed up makes every people have lots of laughter...
Tommorowland will be the best place i never been to...
Neverland is the place that makes me unforgetable...
Really in Disneyland makes every people forgot their unhappy...
At night, is the night that everyone inside feel unforgetable memories with his/her friend and family
Maybe, next stop i am going to Florida Disneyland...
my dream is to go to all disneyland my family and friends...

Hong Kong really is a shopping heaven...WOW...
buy lots of thing in there.. but their place is very buzy...
Macau lots of good food...
Macau is a peaceful and comfortable place to live...
At hong kong we had our 1st dinner their u GUESS how much it cost ...999 hong kong dollar...
wow so expensive man....
After dinner, i went in a shop with my uncle, we saw a bag it cost 35000 h.k dollar ...
WOW...Buy already will fly.. hehe..
This year i want to go to h.k again...
YEAH...
My plan is after Form 5 i want to go to Florida Disneyland...
who want to pay my air ticket???
^^....

No comments:

Post a Comment