Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh My God...

Time is getting less...
Exam is getting nearer...
Who should i do ???
I also dont have much time ...
Everyday, my time has gone to tuition...
Everyday, is just tuition, and keep on tuition...
Nothing special to do...
The only thing i most proud is,, i have a few hours time to have a tea or cafe in coffee house..
Maybe this week i will go again, is quite relax when urself is inside having a coffee,
smells the coffee when the workers are cooking the coffee...
I need to take a deep rest, to walk a futher way....
RElax is the only thing i can do before the exam come...
This is not a simple exam, this is bcoz my own face,...
If u guys think that u get 60++ or higher is very proud ...
U are wrong...

TATA
, i need to study le...

1 comment:

  1. FUYOH~ type english yor~
    drink more coffee ya~
    my dad say that drink coffee can keep fit~
    hah! i know u on diet, but dont everyday eat speg. la~ SIENZ!!!
    Gambateh lar~ WIN KFC!!! wakakaka XD

    ReplyDelete