Friday, May 14, 2010

Day By Day....

Time will go day by day......
Dont why feels like want to scold people????
Men's period ???
HAHA....

But really....
Wrong or right???
We should stand each side of situation and compare the right...

Why ???
Nothing has gone wrong.......
But i believe i'm right...

At here, i need to confess that i not small gas or what...
Is a kind of feeling that did not been respect by someone
I didnt hate or small gas but just that feeling...

I dont want to say who...
Let me to have some time to think...
And relax...
The only thing i want to do is to focus on my studies..


At the end, to someone...
If u didnt know anything from both side, pls dont try to teach or scold me....
Pls listen to the both side, and only make a decission to help...
If not then just keep quite....



Thank u, lilian for being my audience....
And u help me a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment