Friday, February 19, 2010

It' new year time.. hurray...

1st is my reunion dinner..
That day is the most busy & also messy day,
M3 help out to pack & clean & also prepare plate & chopstick ..
HAHA ..
something funny happen My prawn is dead BUT still know how to Swim to floor & jump a few times ..

2nd DAY
I saw my niece..
SO SO CUTE...
look like ke xin no eye brown & also the name same call ke xin...
REALLY NGAM!!!!
that day start to gamble ..
Sit whole day on that table, my butt feel pain..
OMG.. ...

3rd DAY

When to my aunt to celebrate AGAIN...
We eat We chat We gamble again..
Until 2 am only go back home..
So so tired..
Like studying...^^

4th DAY
SLEEP WHOLE DAY.
Day till night..
So sleepy..

5th DAY

When GAI GAI lur..
With some of heng dai..
So watch DA BING XIAO JIANG LO~`~
i tell u is damn nice lo...

6th DAY

that means is today..
Having another with my family..
So full man...
O..
EAT at Damansara place..
OH MY GOD...
MY holiday is just eat..
IS WAY TOO horrible..

No comments:

Post a Comment