Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dont know Anything, But just Why came in my mine..

In this class i cant even pay attetion when the teacher is teaching, dont Y?
I started to feel myself that i already gone into a lazy , feeling tired mode.
I've been gone through 1 retain year, this makes me feel regret that i didnt pay attention in that year and everyday just only have fun in the class.
So now, this kind of mood is already back to my 2010 life...
What to do, ?
until now i also dont know what to do, sometimes i dont want to talk ewith my friends because i want to try to be serious..
If i change my Dai B maybe u guys really cant play with me, everything will be very serious..






Maybe is time for me to do a differences in my life...
Then i will start on Monday...
TRY TO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment