Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm going to fulfill my dream this year...

I will try my best to go into 5 A zhong nest year...
This few days , i'm finding ways to vent my stress..
So i think about 1 thing is to sleep day to night...
Dont know i'm looking for a place for full of happiness and without any pressure...
Do i really know what is pressure ????
Sometimes i think in the classroom, isnt my age growing older,then i need to think a lot ?
HAHA ..
Really, think too much...
i will try my best to put it away when the teacher teacher is teaching .......^^0

Miss Saw u are the cutiest teacher i ever seen, u make us smile everyday...
Sometimes, u even told us some jokes to let us laugh..
HAHA...
My friend LOO YAN HAN loves u so so much too...
HAHA...:)


loo Yan Han, Gambateh...
Ur grandmother will always help u and also bless you through every moment...

Everyone, please bless Miss Loo Yan Han grandmother will be in heaven happily Forever ..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment