Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh my GOD!! what a bored and makes me hate her period..

What a ""OLD"" lady teaching us BM..
just only a few question also can teach us a whole period ...
sometimes , when i sit at my place i feel like wanted to use BROOM to hang her up on the FAN..
Do i need to scold her or teach her how to do or just sit there quitely i just let her talk until year end..
i scared i cant stand it anymore \!!!

What a horrible and terrible OLD lady...


DAY by day is getting harder and will makes us more tired...
Even, sleeping is going to be not much time...
last year, i think that form 4 have not much think to study..
but now i know what will coming up next is lots of thing to momerise..
i think i need to DIE..
OH my god..
my NEXT Target ... 5 A zhong..
Meet you guys there!!!
wish u all can do it too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment