Friday, September 18, 2009

holiday AGAIN....

another holiday for us...
Is me going to celebrate Hari Raya with MALAY?
Lots of home was given by the teacher..
Holiday=Homeworks,,
4 set of Math past year paper..
2-3 set of malay
and .... ==""

Yesterday, got my chinese exam paper..
I feel like crying ..
Because i got the lowest mark i never get before...(45/100)
DAMN hard man...
BUT
My B.m paper got 65/100 frist time get so high marks in my B.m exam..
this UEC trial and Pmr troial really very hard ..


Shit lo ...
handphone ownself shut down....
Oh My God...


That moutain Pig now each exam also WINs me..
She looks like become PRO already..
Bian tai..

That day saw ANT OF QUEEN...
She said i molex her o...
I want to faint...
Oh My God ...
I know she just jokking
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment