Saturday, July 24, 2010

A concert...

After my English, the weather was hot, i'm sweatering bcoz of the hot sun...
Hop on a metro bus to KLCC to find ADER,
I reach Chow Kit, change taxi to KLCC..
What the F**K, u are kidding man, traffic jam...
I reached KLCC was already 5.00pm...
Finally, I reached the top of KLCC, forgot what is the shop name...
Having a delicious japanese food with yan Qi and ah der...

AT NIGHT,
I reached the concert with both of them.,
i saw JANE wearing a flower dress,
Chuan jin wearing like a prime minister,
Yee wei wearing like a clubbing guy,
.... HAHA...

Finding our way to a place to sit,
Jane and I sit together,
BUT,
We sparate with ader, they sat upstair with yeew wei them...
I saw Chee Qian and Chui ping , they are pretty man..

After the concert,
Jane, I dont want to write la..
Is already past tense,
Forget it ba...


Yee wei a,
that is ur mom and dad a,
Y u talk with them like a friend quite unusual..


Some impression,
Wanted to share ,
Friends cant be forever together, they have their own dream to suceed...
like chee qian ,
She will be graduate this year,
but this few year i didnt treasure her...
Now , i learned ..
Hope u guys will treasure ...

No comments:

Post a Comment